Looking at the condition of this Pro Yanagisawa Soprano Sax you would not know that it was made some 30 years ago. Even at that time Yanagisawa Saxophones were considered World Class and this instrument convinces the player of this very quickly. The sonority is robust and the palette is broad and very warm. The technical characteristics are what we have come to expect from Yanagisawa - the ergonomy is excellent, intonation accurate and playing comfort assured.
This horn is all original and in very good shape. We have meticulously re-padded this Yanagisawa and it is in perfect playing condition.
Features of the Yanagisawa Soprano Sax:
- Range: Low Bb to High F#
- Rocking table mechanism: The C# and Bb keys have a rocking table mechanism that allows for optimal speed and fluidity between these pitches
- F-auxiliary key mechanism: Insures a proper seal of the pads when playing in the low range of the saxophone
- Indented white shell keys: A player's fingers will rest comfortably in the indented white shell keys. The white shells also enhance the beauty of the instrument while also preventing the player's fingers from slipping during technical passages
- Pointed pivot screws: The pivot screws that are used have a pointed end which facilitates an accurate center and precise action
- Tri-point balanced bell brace: The bell and the body of the saxophone are firmly connected by a tri-point balanced bell brace
- Comes with Yanagisawa # 5 mouthpiece, neck strap and cleaning cloths
- Comes in a durable and protective DeLuxe Yanagisawa case
Serial number: 149212