Rampone & Cazzani have been making wind instruments in the Italian hills above Lago D’Orta for a long time but only recently have been re-discovered because of their ability to imitate the coveted sound of the Vintage Saxophones of the past.
A recent visit to the factory convinced us that the people at R & C are onto something which is of significant interest to saxophonists: they are making a hand-made instrument which apprently accounts for the large number of players who have been utterly delighted by the latest generation of Rampone & Cazzani saxophones.
“The real saxophone sound: dark as the night, warm as the sun”
Features of this Rampone Jazz R1 Jazz Saxello:
· Big-Bore geometry, increasing sound and decreasing resistance
· Body, bell and neck of red-brass for a deliciously warm sonority
· Hand-hammered body
· Body beautifully HeavySilver Plated
· Range to High F#
· Inside of Bell and Keys Heavy 24 Karat Gold Plated
· Elaborate hand-engraving
This instrument comes with:
· DeLuxe case
· Neck strap, cleaning cloths, etc.
!!! Please Note !!! RAMPONE & CAZZANI Saxophones are handmade and assembled one at a time. It is, therefore, not always possible to have this instrument in stock. Please contact us regarding availability !!