Rampone & Cazzani have been making wind instruments in the hills above Lago D'Orta for a long time but only recently have been re-discovered because of their ability to imitate the coveted sound of the Vintage Saxophones of the past.
A recent visit to the factory convinced us that the people at R & C are onto something which is of significant interest to saxophonists: they are making a hand-made instrument which apparently accounts for the large number of players who have been utterly delighted by this latest generation of Rampone & Cazzani saxophones.
Rampone & Cazzani's newest "Due Voci" (Two Voices) Saxophone Series carefully combines Brass and Solid Silver in a mix of alloys which allows the musician maximum flexibility to express his / her musical passion.
“The real saxophone sound: dark as the night, warm as the sun”
Features of the Rampone Jazz R1 "Two Voices" Alto Saxophone:
- Big-Bore geometry, increasing sound and decreasing resistance
- Neck, body and bow made of Bare Vintage Brass for a deliciously warm sonority !!
- Solid Sterling Silver (,925) Bell for Great Projection and Brilliance !!
- Silver Plated Keys
- Italian Olive Wood finger buttons !!
- Hand-hammered body and neck
- Range to High F#
- Elaborate hand-engraving depicting the churches at Quarna Sotto, home of Rampone & Cazzani
- Model: 2006/TV/OTS
This instrument comes with:
- Rampone & Cazzani mouthpiece
- DeLuxe case
- Neck strap, cleaning cloths, etc.
!!! Please Note !!! RAMPONE & CAZZANI Saxophones are handmade and assembled one at a time. It is, therefore, not always possible to have this instrument in stock. Please contact us regarding availability !!