The Miyazawa Model 602 (BR-602REHC#) is a handmade flute with .958 Brittania silver headjoint and body, B-foot, open hole keys and full pinless Brögger System.
This version also comes with split-E mechanism, C# trill key, D# Roller and Straubinger pads installed!
Miyazawa is a Japanese manufacturer of high-quality, handmade flutes and headjoins. The company combines traditional craftsmanship with advanced modern technology with the aim of producing the perfect flute.
Features of the Miyazawa BR-602REHC# flute:
- Headjoint: britannia silver (.958)
- Body and foot-joint: britannia silver (.958)
- Mechanism and keys: silver plated
- Choice of covered keys / plateau keys or open keys / French keys
- Split-E mechanism
- Brögger System
- Offset G
- Miyazawa MZ-10 head-joint
- C# Trill Key
- D# Roller
- Straubinger pads
- Pointed key arms (French style)
- Drawn tone holes
Options for the Miyazawa BR 602 BE (ask us for availability and price differential):
- Headjoint styles MZ-11, MX-1, MX-2
- 14k gold riser
The flute comes with:
- DeLuxe case
- Matching shoulder bag
- Cleaning rod and cloth set