The Denver beginners flute with curved head joint and integrated foot is the perfect choice if you want to let your child get familiar with the flute, but don’t want to spend more money on a premium student flute directly.
Advantages of this Denver Eastman flute:
- It consists of fewer parts and does not need to be disassembled to fit in the case.
- Lighter than a normal flute and therefore more comfortable for children.
- Due to the curved headjoint, the distance to the keys is shorter, which is more convenient for smaller children.
Features of this Denver children's flute:
- Fully made of nickel silver with silver-plated finish
- Curved headjoint
- Offset G
- Comes with a case, carrying Bag with shoulder strap, cleaning rod